Each year, community investors trust United Way with their dollars. Dollars invested in community change.
The Waverly-Shell Rock United Way invites non-profit agencies serving residents in Bremer County to apply for funding. Are you interested in receiving funds and partnering with us to impact your community? We would like to hear from you!
- Must be a 501c3 agency serving residents in Bremer County (and parts of Butler County)
- Programs must meet an identified need in the areas of Education, Income, or Health
- Agencies are encouraged to develop partnerships
- Programs must have measurable outcomes
- Agencies may submit more than one application
2018-19 funds have been allocated at this time.
2020 Funding Application materials will be available in late 2018. Materials must be submitted electronically.
Please contact Executive Director, Jill Krall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-352-2582 with any questions you have about the application, the funding process, or questions about potential programs! We look forward to working with you.
Past application materials can be found below for your reference.
2018 Funding Agreement (for programs selected to receive funding)
Please take a moment to review the funding agreement PRIOR to applying for funding.
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
Nominations are currently closed for Volunteer of the Year, but we encourage you to think of someone you may wish to nominate for 2018 Volunteer of the Year!